You should have a completely unplugged wedding. There shouldn’t be anyone with an electronic device with the exception of the hired photographers/ Videographers.
Top 10 reasons why the bride and groom shouldn’t allow camera phones, iPads and any camera devices at the wedding:
1. Prevent ceremony from starting on time.
2. It can upset the bride
3. Guest will get in the way of the photographers job
4. The bride and groom prefers control over what is posted for the world to see
5. The wedding photos are out before the professional photographer can get them approved and posted
6. The photos didn’t provide a good depiction of the wedding
7. The photographers prefers a differentiation between guest photos and pro photos
8. It disrupts the ceremony
9. Can upset people who weren’t invited to the wedding
10. The bride and groom would like to be the first see their wedding photos